Innovation in Resource Allocation – Population Health Management Strategies to Recover Losses and Accelerate Gains
October 26th and 27th, 2021
Join PHA, your national trade association dedicated to Population Health Management, this October in Washington, DC for the 2021 Innovation Summit & Capitol Caucus. This premier event will gather key leadership from across the population health professional industry along with leading health policy analysts and academic partners for two days of education and networking with peers across the country.
Attendees will hear inspiring keynote speakers and panel discussions on the most important subjects to health care coming out of the COVID-19 pandemic and also have a chance to network with a unique audience of forward thinking providers, payers, employers, solutions partners, and other leading innovators at a national or community level. Attendees will also have a chance to meet with leading policymakers on the issues important to your organization and the field of population health management.
International professionals are encouraged to attend and share their leading innovations in population health abroad.
This event will present pop health’s powerful path forward for success in improving health outcomes and driving affordability while presenting participants with capabilities and networking opportunities to strengthen and grow their business.
2021 Innovation Summit Schedule:
Tuesday, October 26th
- 8:00am – 5:00pm: Check In
- 8:00am – 5:00pm: Arrival until 5:00pm: Networking and Policymaker Meetings – Pre-scheduled one-on-one or group professional and solutions networking meetings, or meet with key policymakers.
- 5:00pm: Welcome Reception
Wednesday, October 27th
- 7:00am – 8:00am: Check-In and networking breakfast
- 8:00am – 3:30pm: Plenary Session – Keynote lectures and discussion panels with audience engagement. Includes networking lunch.
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: PHA Member Committee Meetings