The Population Health Alliance has a 20 year tradition of contribution to best practices and outcome guidelines.
Over the past year PHA Quality and Research Committee has launched efforts on three major initiatives.
Advance the impact of population health on overall value-quality, revenue and cost, member and provider satisfaction/loyalty and operational efficiency
- A PHA Panel presented The Role of Pop Health in Value-based Care at the 14th National Value-Based Payment and Pay for Performance Summit
- As part of an ongoing strategic alliance PHA hosted a webinar, co-presented with NCQA: Ensuring Quality in Population Health through Innovative Delivery Models, Standards and Metrics
- PHA developed a new Professional Membership category which was developed, in part, to attract those engaged on the delivery side of Value-Based-Care
Promote strategies to drive consumer engagement to optimize individual and population health
- As part of PHA’s Provider Engagement Initiative, Dr Randy Williams, Co-Founder of WellSaid.ai will be presenting a webinar “Giving Voice to Patient Engagement: Consumer Adoption of Smart Speaker Platforms and the Implications for Population Health” on September 4th, 2019
- PHA has partnered with the National Association of Chronic Disease Directors (NACDD) to create a pledge for the Population Health Management field to continue advancing the strategies and principles of the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program
Taking action on SDOH as levers to provide value to consumers and organizations
- Q&R’s SDOH working group is currently developing case study white papers that will offer actionable tools to address SDOH for population health professionals in the field. These will be distributed to all registrants of the 2020 Innovation Summit and Capitol Caucus.
- The 2019 Innovation Summit and Capitol Caucus, PHA’s premier annual event and member meeting was focused on promoting best practices, raising innovations, and looking ahead to 2020 for what is next on SDoH action. Watch the recording of last year’s Summit to hear our esteemed lineup of speakers tackle the intersection of Financial Insecurity and Population Health from every angle of the health care services ecosystem, leaving no stone unturned.
- Produced the eBook Social Social Determinants of Health and Health Disparities: Taking Action, which PHA is currently disseminating for use in higher education, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get this book in your University library.