You value of membership is our top priority!
Listed below are the categories of PHA membership and corresponding annual dues amount. Dues are based on the joining organization’s total revenue for the previous fiscal year. Membership is based on a 12-month period.
For-Profit and National Non-Profit Companies
PHA Membership is now open to all For-Profit Companies and national Non-Profit Organizations which have an interest in population health management. We have recently streamlined our membership application process reducing the number of membership categories offered. PHA membership is still built upon a tiered dues structure based upon the company or organization’s annual revenues, with two exceptions
Contributing Companies* (such as Employer is NOT selling population health solutions, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs); Integrated Care Networks (ICNs) or Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs); hospitals and/or physician groups, such as private equity, venture capital, or other nonprofit organization) – PHA annual dues for these entites are $2,500.
Health Plan Departments or Divisions** (such as single state, a Medicare division or innovation department) – PHA annual dues are $5,000.
|Annual Revenues/Eligible Companies||PHA Dues Fee|
|< $1 million||$1,000|
|$1 million to < $5 million||$2,500|
|– OR Contributing Company (employer not selling popultion health solutions,
ACOs, ICN/IDNs, hospitals and physician groups, such as private equity,
venture capital, or other nonprofit organizations)
|$5 million to < $25 million||$5,000|
|– OR Health Plan Department or Division (i.e., single state, Medicare division,
|$25 million to < $100 million||$10,000|
|Greater than $100 million||$20,000|
Tiered dues are assessed at the greater of annual revenue of the parent company, the population health management company, or health plan.
Basic Professional Member – $350
- Professional members must be Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents of Population Health or in an equivalent role and work in a Hospital System, Group Practice or Clinic, Regional Health Plan, or Academic Institution
- Networking with professional peers facing similar opportunities and challenges
- Professional Members-only LinkedIn group to meet one another and share ideas
- Opportunity to be selected to present at a PHA-hosted webinar or panel discussion
- Discounted registration to attend conferences and meetings conducted and sponsored by PHA
- PHA-hosted monthly discussion call on an Emerging Trend topic
Premium Professional Membership – $675
- Professional members must be Managers, Directors, and/or Vice Presidents of Population Health or in an equivalent role and work in a Hospital System, Group Practice or Clinic, Regional Health Plan, or Academic Institution.
Includes all of the Basic Membership Benefits plus:
- Access to PHA-exclusive select publications
- Opportunity to participate in market insight surveys and receive pre-release report copies
- An online subscription to the peer-reviewed journal, “Population Health Management”