Listed below are the categories of PHA membership and corresponding annual dues. Dues are based on the joining organization’s total revenue for the previous fiscal year.
Health Care Organizations
- Health Plan/Insurance organizations</strong – for profit or national non-profit)
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Device Manufacturers
- Population Health Management Suppliers — Organizations that provide wellness, disease or care management or population health services or education to patients, either directly or via telehealth applications.
- Population Health Management Support Organizations — Organizations that provide support services including health information technology, remote patient monitoring, electronic medical or personal health record systems, predictive modeling and other analytical services.
|< $1 million||$1,000|
|$1 million to < $5 million||$2,500|
|$5 million to < $25 million||$5,000|
|$25 million to < $100 million||$10,000|
|Greater than $100 million||$20,000|
Partner Organizations – $3,000
- Purchasers and Investment Firms – Companies that typically purchase population health management programs such as Employers**, Union groups, TPAs or those that invest in Population Health Management companies such as Private Equity Firms, Angel Investors, Investment Banks
- Provider Groups — Includes organizations such as integrated delivery networks, patient centered medical homes Accountable Care Organizations, health systems (hospitals), IPAs and medical group practices
- Other Non-Profits — Regional non-profit health plans, non-profit association and quality organizations, and community organizations
** Non health care related employers only
Tiered dues are assessed at the greater of annual revenue of the parent company, the population health management company, or health plan.