Listed below are the categories of PHA membership and corresponding annual dues. Dues are based on the joining organization’s total revenue for the previous fiscal year.
For-Profit and National Non-Profit Healthcare Companies
- Health Plan/Insurance organizations – (for-profit or national non-profit)
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Device Manufacturers
- Population Health Management Suppliers — Organizations that provide wellness, disease or care management or population health services or education to patients, either directly or via telehealth applications.
- Population Health Management Support Organizations — Organizations that provide support services including health information technology, remote patient monitoring, electronic medical or personal health record systems, predictive modeling and other analytical services.
|Annual Revenues/Eligible Companies||PHA Dues Fee|
|< $1 million||$1,000|
|$1 million to < $5 million||$2,500|
|– OR Contributing Company (employer not selling popultion health solutions,
ACOs, ICN/IDNs, hospitals and physician groups, such as private equity,
venture capital, or other nonprofit organizations)
|$5 million to < $25 million||$5,000|
|– OR Health Plan Department or Division (i.e., single state, Medicare division,
|$25 million to < $100 million||$10,000|
|Greater than $100 million||$20,000|
Tiered dues are assessed at the greater of annual revenue of the parent company, the population health management company, or health plan.
Department or Division of a For Profit or National Nonprofit Health Plan – $5,000
- Department – Includes departments such as: Population Health Management (PHM), Innovation, Analytics, etc
- Division — Includes divisions such as Medicare, Medicaid, National Accounts, or Local Plan
Partner Organizations – $3,000
- Purchasers and Investment Firms – Companies that typically purchase population health management programs such as Employers**, Union groups, TPAs or those that invest in Population Health Management companies such as Private Equity Firms, Angel Investors, Investment Banks
- Provider Groups — Includes organizations such as integrated delivery networks, patient centered medical homes Accountable Care Organizations, health systems (hospitals), IPAs and medical group practices
- Other Non-Profits — Regional non-profit health plans, non-profit association and quality organizations, and national charitable service organizations
** Non health care related employers only
Community-Based Partners Organizations – $1,000
- Nonprofit organizations that partner with PHM to provide health-related social services such as – food assistance, financial services, housing services, patient advocacy, transportation, employment, counseling, charitable pharmacy, etc.
Basic Professional Member – $350
- Professional members must be Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents of Population Health or in an equivalent role and work in a Hospital System, Group Practice or Clinic, Regional Health Plan, or Academic Institution
- Networking with professional peers facing similar opportunities and challenges
- Professional Members-only LinkedIn group to meet one another and share ideas
- Opportunity to be selected to present at a PHA-hosted webinar or panel discussion
- Discounted registration to attend conferences and meetings conducted and sponsored by PHA
- PHA-hosted monthly discussion call on an Emerging Trend topic
Premium Professional Membership – $675
- Professional members must be Managers, Directors, and/or Vice Presidents of Population Health or in an equivalent role and work in a Hospital System, Group Practice or Clinic, Regional Health Plan, or Academic Institution.
Includes all of the Basic Membership Benefits plus:
- Access to PHA-exclusive select publications
- Opportunity to participate in market insight surveys and receive pre-release report copies
- An online subscription to the peer-reviewed journal, “Population Health Management”