Population Health Alliance members gain the opportunity and support to advance brand awareness, achieve common goals, maximize communications and information and respond to industry needs and issues with the strength of a broad-based coalition.
The Value of Membership
Population Health Alliance members gain the opportunity and support to advance brand awareness, achieve common goals, maximize communications and information and respond to industry needs and issues with the strength of a broad-based coalition. Among the most important and tangible benefits of Population Health Alliance membership is the ability to communicate and work directly with other industry leaders through committee and work group activities and annual meetings.
Your Seat at the Table
As reimbursement shifts from fee for service to outcomes and value-based models, as technology continues to put health management tools and information in the hands of consumers, and as big data analytics enables deeper understanding of cost drivers and consumer preferences, the Population Health field is exploding with growth and innovation.
The opportunities for organizations in the Population Health field have never been greater. And, with opportunity often come challenges. Will federal and state regulators and legislators create an environment that enables or inhibits Population Health? Will rapid advances in mobile health platforms disrupt or enhance current Population Health efforts? Will organizations new to the Population Health field need to repeat the mistakes of the past or can they take advantage of the two decades of learnings from established wellness, health promotion, and disease management providers?
PHA can provide you with a seat at the table to develop and your business and business model, speed up product development cycles, and further your staff’s development. Join our broad-based membership to shape the Population Health field, develop and disseminate best practices, and network with buyers and sellers of Population Health services and tools to build your business.
What We Do
The PHA is the only non-profit industry trade association representing the full range of companies, organizations, and individuals in the Population Health field across the continuum of care.
The Population Health Alliance exists to advance the evolution of Population Health. We do this through a series of activities designed to convene the industry and other stakeholders to strengthen our voice, promote the innovative solutions of our members, foster learning to facilitate innovation and best practice, and advocate to assure that the purchasing, legislative, regulatory, and policy environment is conducive to our members’ interests.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
PHA WEBSITE, eNEWSLETTER and SOCIAL MEDIA
- Your company’s logo will be featured on the PHA Members page with a direct link to your site.
- PHA will feature your company news in the monthly newsletter.
- The @PHAVoice twitter and our LinkedIn group are both very active. We’ll retweet you and promote your discussions in our LinkedIn group.
- PHA members can submit guest blog posts at nocharge for our PHA Voice blog.
MEMBER SHOWCASE WEBINARS
– PHA members at the $5,000 membership level and above are eligible to present one webinar annually through PHA at no charge (a $5,000 sponsorship for nonmembers).
– PHA members may sit for interviews for PHA’s new podcast, the PHA Collective.
EDUCATION & THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
POPULATION HEALTH MANAGEMENT
– Complimentary online subscriptions to the industry’s only peer reviewed journal (for members at the $2,500 level and above), Population Health Management, brought to you in collaboration with the Thomas Jefferson University College of Population Health — the industry’s first college dedicated to Population Health (a value of $1157 per subscription).
PHA SPONSORED CONFERENCES AND MEETINGS
-PHA members receive discounted registration to attend conferences and meetings conducted and sponsored by PHA including member only meetings and the Population Health Colloquium.
MOTIVATIONAL INTERVIEWING TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
– PHA members receive a 25% Discount off of Chronic Care Professional Certification provided by Health Sciences Institute, a value of nearly $350 per person.
– PHA member organizations receive complimentary registration to PHA sponsored webinars throughout the year.
PHA PUBLICATIONS AND WHITE PAPERS
– PHA members receive complimentary access to our exclusive white papers and publications on such topics as application of Population Health principles in ACOS and PCMHs, Transitions of Care, and Social Determinants of Health.
PHA MEMBERS ONLY COMMITTEES
Quality and Research
Each year, the PHA Quality & Research Committee creates priorities and operationalizes a research agenda for its many committees. Examples of recent Q&R priorities are:
- Social Determinants of Health (Program Implications, Analytics and Measures)
- Measurement & Evaluation Guide for Employee Health & Wellness Programs (with HERO)
- Consumer and Provider Engagement
- Value on Investment
- International Best Practices and Marketplace
Government Affairs- Policy and Advocacy
The Population Health Alliance educates key stakeholders and policy makers, and advocates for and contributes to shaping policies that prioritize the health and wellbeing of populations through:
- Reducing barriers to high-value workplace health and wellness benefits and programs for employees;
- Ensuring that all individuals have stable access to affordable choices in selecting their health benefits
- Encouraging community-based efforts and support of programs that address medical and social determinants to promote health and wellbeing in vulnerable populations;
- Supporting individuals’ active engagement with their care teams and limiting non-care related burdensand distractions for both patients and providers;
- Emphasizing research and quality in the delivery of health and wellness benefits and programs toindividuals;
- Continuously introducing innovative solutions to create positive experiences and outcomes for all individuals.