To accomplish its mission, the Population Health Alliance focuses on thought leadership, promotion of population health principles, education, and research.
- Provides thought leadership and encourages scholarship and development in the science and practical application of population health improvement principles.
- Promotes the evolving principles of population health improvement and the innovative practical solutions of its members.
- Convenes all stakeholders by creating a place for collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Fosters learning among stakeholders to encourage innovation and develop and disseminate best practices.
- Advocates for the adoption of population health improvement principles and the interests of its members.
- Develops and communicates knowledge and information that will inform policy.
Population Health Alliance
P.O. Box 73127
Washington, DC 20056
Tel: (202) 737-5476