The Population Health Alliance (PHA) was proud to host our PHA Forum 2017 in Philadelphia, PA on March 27 co-located with the Population Health Colloquium and co-hosted by Jefferson College of Population Health. We spent the morning hearing from industry experts and executive leaders among our membership discussing past, present and future innovations in the population health industry.
The agenda included the following:
Stakeholders United for Population Health
- PHA Chairman of the Board
- Chairman and CEO HealthCAWS Population Health Stakeholders United
Sandeep Wadhwa, MD, MBA
- SVP, Care and Delivery Management, Noridian Healthcare Solutions LLC
KEYNOTE SESSION 1
Implications for Health Care under the New Administration
- Principal, Leavitt Partners
KEYNOTE SESSION 2
A Thought Leadership Perspective on Population Health
Congresswoman Allyson Y. Schwartz
- President & CEO Better Medicare Alliance (invited)
Advancing Population Health for Seniors
David Chess, MD
- Chief Medical Officer and Co-Founder, TripleCare Senior Health
Initiative Sponsored by AARP
Population Health Implications for Value-based Care
- Chief Executive, UHealth Regional Alliance, University of Miami
PHA Looking Glass: A Window into PHA Initiatives
- Founder and CEO, Solera Health
Congresswoman Schwartz delivers keynote entitled "A Thought Leadership Perspective on Population Health" addressing the importance of population health strategies including Medicare Advantage programs to improve quality and deliver services affordably for seniors.
John Sory, Chief Executive at UHealth Regional Alliance (University of Miami) is joined by Barbara Debuono MD of 3M and Andy Baskin MD of Aetna for a spirited discussion on the importance of population health management tactics to deliver on the promise of value based care.
PHA Forum 2017 Attendees representing our multi-stakeholder membership enjoy a keynote by Clay Alspach of Leavitt Partners on population health under the new administration.