Download CCA Forum 2013 Mobile App
& Manage Your Company Profile
How to Install
Instructions to Access the CCA Forum 2013 Mobile App
- Search for "CCA Forum" in Apple's iTunes or Google's Play store and download and install the "CCA Forum" app, or click the following links from your mobile devices
- Download and install the app
- Use your email to login (You must use the same email you used when registering for the CCA Forum 2013. The default password is "cca." If you are using the default password, you don't need to type it in. If you change your password, you will be prompted to use your personalized password.
- If you have any questions or issues on login, please email email@example.com.
Once in the app, you can
- Customize your own profile or import your contact information and summary from LinkedIn
- Browse program schedule, session and presentation details, speakers, etc. and build your own conference itinerary
- See who else is attending the conference
- Connect with other attendees and share business cards. Once you have other attendee's card, you can export it directly to your address book to save you the effort from typing
- Check out sponsors and exhibitors and schedule one on one meetings with exhibitors
- Ask presenter questions and take notes
- Download presentation slides
Plus a lot more.
Manage your Company Profile
Instructions only for Exhibitors and Sponsors
To manage your profile, you will need to log in to www.confpal.com:
- Login id: the email address used to register for the conference.
- Password: cca ( You can change your password )