Chief Operating Officer
Mr. Griffin has a distinguished track record of leadership in healthcare and in service organizations, having served as:
- COO: EB Employee Solutions is a national company that has been providing cutting-edge healthcare solutions for over a decade. With three unique products- The Difference Card, HSAccess Card and Wellintune Wellness- EB Employee Solutions provides a unique approach by using innovative technology to encourage employee health and wellness while reducing the rising cost of healthcare for both employees and employers. He manages the operations, account services and information technology functions of the company.
- Managing Partner: The Meridian Group, LLC provides healthcare consulting services specializing in implementing new approaches to bring about solutions to the health care confusion facing employers, providers, and payers and providing business consulting services for operational and financial management. Consulting services for the hospital-based providers revolve around their relationships with employers, physicians and managed care entities.
- COO: Health Fitness Corporation- The largest provider in the United States of corporate fitness management and onsite and remote health management services with revenues of $100 million. He managed over 400 fitness centers and multiple health and wellness call centers providing services to more than 500,000 lives. He was responsible for overseeing the Company's information technology, account services functions and operations including the delivery of 140,000+ biometric screenings in 2009.
- COO: Gordian Health Services- A Tennessee-based company providing population health management products and services to employers, managed care organizations and healthcare providers throughout the United States. He was responsible for all operations and financial departments of a company that provides results-oriented wellness and disease management solutions that effectively and measurably manage healthcare costs for employers, health plans and hospitals across the country.
- President: Buyers Healthcare Cooperative- A Preferred Provider Organization that served over 700 companies covering 700,000 employees and dependents with operations in seven states.
Mr. Griffin holds a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from the University Of Tennessee College Of Law and a B.S. in Business Administration with a major in accounting. He is a member of the Health Law Section of the Tennessee Bar Association.